(CNN) — USA Today reports that the iPhone X sold out in 20 big cities by the end of the first weekend.
While those sales are red-hot, the device itself has reportedly been freezing up in cold temperatures.
Apple says it is aware of reports of the screen becoming temporarily unresponsive to touch after a rapid change to a cold environment.
The company says it’s working on a software fix to the iPhone X, which broke ground with ID facial recognition and a thousand dollar price tag.
In the meantime, they say that after several seconds, the screen will become fully responsive again.
Apple’s website recommends using IOS devices in temperatures between 32 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- O.J. SIMPSON KICKED OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL FOR BEING UNRULY, DRUNK
- POLICE: WIPE DOWN SHOPPING CARTS, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF GERMS
- GLOBAL WARMING COULD LEAVE 2M HOMES UNDERWATER BY 2100
- OAKLAND SCHOOLS TESTING FOR HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL FONDLING IN SAN JOSE STATE LIBRARY
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER WOMAN UNLOCKS CHEATING HUSBAND’S PHONE