SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Rain is expected to take a break for the weekend before returning to the Bay Area Monday.
KRON4 Meteorologist Dave Spahr reports a light drizzle is lingering into Friday, particularly in Marin County and the North Bay.
After a few midday scattered showers, the rain should clear for the weekend.
Monday we will see a fresh batch of rain throughout the Bay Area.
For more, check in with the KRON4 Weather Center!
— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) November 10, 2017
- O.J. SIMPSON KICKED OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL FOR BEING UNRULY, DRUNK
- POLICE: WIPE DOWN SHOPPING CARTS, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF GERMS
- GLOBAL WARMING COULD LEAVE 2M HOMES UNDERWATER BY 2100
- OAKLAND SCHOOLS TESTING FOR HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL FONDLING IN SAN JOSE STATE LIBRARY
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER WOMAN UNLOCKS CHEATING HUSBAND’S PHONE