UNION CITY (KRON) — Police in Union City are asking the public for help finding a missing man with Down syndrome.
51-year-old Andrew Lara went missing early Saturday morning when he walked away from his home at 4:00 a.m.
He was last seen on 7th St. in Union City.
Police describe Andrew as a 4’11” Hispanic man.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- J. SIMPSON KICKED OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL FOR BEING UNRULY, DRUNK
- POLICE: WIPE DOWN SHOPPING CARTS, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF GERMS
- GLOBAL WARMING COULD LEAVE 2M HOMES UNDERWATER BY 2100
- OAKLAND SCHOOLS TESTING FOR HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL FONDLING IN SAN JOSE STATE LIBRARY
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER WOMAN UNLOCKS CHEATING HUSBAND’S PHONE