BERKELEY (KRON) –Pacific Gas and Electric crews worked Saturday evening to restore power to over 22,000 customers in Berkeley.
According to the PG&E website, the exact figure of customers affected was 22,031. Power was knocked out around 6 p.m. and crews managed to restore it just before 7 p.m.
PG&E is assessing the cause of the outage.
- J. SIMPSON KICKED OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL FOR BEING UNRULY, DRUNK
- POLICE: WIPE DOWN SHOPPING CARTS, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF GERMS
- GLOBAL WARMING COULD LEAVE 2M HOMES UNDERWATER BY 2100
- OAKLAND SCHOOLS TESTING FOR HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL FONDLING IN SAN JOSE STATE LIBRARY
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER WOMAN UNLOCKS CHEATING HUSBAND’S PHONE