PALO ALTO (KRON) — Authorities are reminding the public that there is a $25,000 award offered for anyone with information leading to the arrest of two inmates who escaped a Palo Alto courthouse.
KRON4’s Camila Bernal is at the courthouse, where the two men got away nearly a week ago.
Tramel McClough, 46, and John Bivins, 47, escaped last Monday around 9:30 a.m. as a deputy escorted them through the courthouse hallway, according to Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Sgt. Reggie Cooks.
They were there to attend a hearing in their case, in which they were charged with robbing a Verizon store of $64,000 in merchandise in February.
Two people were arrested earlier this week for allegedly helping in the escape.
Police say these escapees are dangerous and should not be approached.
The public is asked to call 911 immediately if you see either of these men.
Inmates escape Palo Alto courthouse
- O.J. SIMPSON KICKED OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL FOR BEING UNRULY, DRUNK
- POLICE: WIPE DOWN SHOPPING CARTS, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF GERMS
- GLOBAL WARMING COULD LEAVE 2M HOMES UNDERWATER BY 2100
- OAKLAND SCHOOLS TESTING FOR HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL FONDLING IN SAN JOSE STATE LIBRARY
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER WOMAN UNLOCKS CHEATING HUSBAND’S PHONE