SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Police are looking for a group of six teens accused of attacking their robbery victim with air freshener on a bus in San Francisco.
The incident happened Saturday around 12:30 p.m. at Fillmore and McAllister, according to San Francisco Police Department.
Police say one of the teens sprayed the victim while another group member slapped the cellphone out of his hand and picked it up.
Someone else on the bus tried to intervene and was punched in the face by one of the teens.
All six suspects ran off the bus and remain at large.
No arrests have been made.
No further information was released.
- J. SIMPSON KICKED OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL FOR BEING UNRULY, DRUNK
- POLICE: WIPE DOWN SHOPPING CARTS, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF GERMS
- GLOBAL WARMING COULD LEAVE 2M HOMES UNDERWATER BY 2100
- OAKLAND SCHOOLS TESTING FOR HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL FONDLING IN SAN JOSE STATE LIBRARY
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER WOMAN UNLOCKS CHEATING HUSBAND’S PHONE