UPDATE: Bienvenido Amasa was safely located Tuesday morning in San Jose, according to police.
MILPITAS (KRON) — Police are asking for help finding a missing Milpitas man suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
66-year-old Bienvenido Amasa walked away from his home on Sunday around 11:00 a.m., according to Milpitas Police Department.
He was last seen in the 1400 block of East Calaveras Blvd. wearing a green collard shirt, gray sweatpants, and house slippers.
Police say Mr. Amasa “may have become disorientated and he is in need of his medication for various medical conditions.”
He is described as approximately 5’04” tall, 140 pounds, with brown-colored eyes, and gray hair.
If you have seen Mr. Amasa or have information regarding his whereabouts, police encourage you to call the Milpitas Police Department at (408) 586-2400, or call 9-1-1 to reach your local police department.
- 4.7-EARTHQUAKE RATTLES SOUTH BAY
- PHOTOS: BOY’S INJURIES AFTER BEING THROWN FROM WATER SLIDE
- MOTHER OF TWO KILLED IN SOUTH SF HIT-AND-RUN
- BART POLICE OFFICER ATTACKED BY ALLEGED FARE EVADER
- COPS: 2ND-GRADE TEACHER CAUGHT WITH COCAINE IN PURSE
- JOB PAYS $10K A MONTH TO LIVE IN CANCUN