(CNN) — AT&T customers were hit with a massive service outage on Wednesday.
Thousands of users said they weren’t able to make any calls. The company announced a quick fix on Twitter, telling customers to restart their devices to resume cell service.
They said it could require several tries. But some customers were responding on Twitter saying it didn’t work.
It’s not clear what caused the problem.
And AT&T hasn’t given any further updates.
If you’ve experienced an issue when making wireless calls, please restart your device, this might be required multiple times- that should resolve the issue.
— AT&T (@ATT) November 16, 2017
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS