SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A man pulled from the water by a surfer at San Francisco’s Ocean Beach is in critical condition on Wednesday night, firefighters said.
Police are on-scene.
No other information has been made available by firefighters.
We got pulses back on our victim and the adult male is ENROUTE to an emergency room. SFFD CLEARING https://t.co/aHGjcTGEKb
— San Francisco Fire (@sffdpio) November 16, 2017
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS