LOS ALTOS (KRON) — A man had to be rescued from the back of garbage truck on Wednesday after he got stuck in the compactor.
It happened in Los Altos at around 10:00 a.m.
The man was stuck for about 30 minutes. He was taken to the hospital.
The injuries were not life-threatening.
At this point, it is still not clear how the man ended up in the garbage truck compactor.
Fire officials say there was a language barrier between the crews and the victim.
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS