SOLEDAD (KRON) — A 3.2 earthquake has struck near Soledad in Central California on Thursday night, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The quake had a depth of 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) and hit at around 7:28 p.m.
The quake hit 23.6 kilometers (14.6 miles) north-northeast of Soledad.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS