SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–The first “atmospheric river” of the season arrived Wednesday night and into Thursday night.
The storm system brought about moderate to heavy rain over all over the Bay Area.
KRON4’s Rebbeca Strom says the rain will push into Monterey Bay after sunrise this morning with lingering showers into tonight.
Dry weather returns for Friday and Saturday before another system potentially arrives late Sunday into Monday.
Light to moderate rain continues over the North Bay and greater San Francisco Bay Area early this morning as an atmospheric river pushes inland. Rain rates of 1/10" to 1/3" per hour at times. Rain will continue to spread southward this AM. #CAwx pic.twitter.com/qR2mfNTCMz
— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) November 16, 2017
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS