(WFLA) — One mom’s tough-love approach is getting tons of praise online.
After a Louisiana mom found out her son was suspended from school for three days, she decided he wasn’t going to sit around and enjoy the time off.
Demetris Payne shared this post on Facebook asking if anyone needed some free yard work done because her son was available all weekend long.
But, that didn’t last very long. Payne got lots of responses on the post and soon her son was booked solid through the weekend and mom wasn’t going to let him live it down.
She shared multiple photos and videos on social media of her son working hard and learning from his punishment.
Then on Tuesday, Payne shared these photos of her son back at school with a plan set up to stay on track.
Folks across the country have thanked and congratulated Payne for being a model parent, teaching her son the valuable lesson of consequences.
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS