SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Intense rain moved across the Bay Area early Thursday morning.
KRON4’s Rebecca Storm said the slow-moving storm will bring about strong winds. Watch out for slick roads and possible flooding on the side of the roadways.
The rainfall will stick around for much of the morning.
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS