OAKLAND (KRON) — Two people were hospitalized after a dog attack in Oakland Friday morning.
Officers responded to a dog bite incident at around 10:04 a.m. in the 2600 block of 63rd Avenue, police said.
When officers arrived, they found a man and a woman suffering from dog bite wounds, according to police.
Emergency medical services responded to the scene and provided medical aid to the victims.
The man and woman were taken to a nearby hospital and were last listed in stable condition.
The Oakland Animal Care and Control also responded to the scene.
Further details are unavailable at this time.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS