SANTA ROSA (KRON) — The families of first responders, who lost their homes in the North Bay fires, will also be getting much-needed supplies.
The San Francisco-based agency “Play it Forward” is collecting items for the families.
Donations include clothing, sports equipment, and toys.
“Play it Forward” works with professional athletes and philanthropists.
The agency is working with former baseball players like Johnny Gomes to collect athletic equipment for the 110 Santa Rosa Little League players who lost the equipment in the fires.
Johnny Gomes played for the A’s, is from Petaluma, and went to Santa Rosa Junior College.
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS