SAN LEANDRO (KRON) — A man was shot and killed during a business exchange Saturday in San Leandro, according to Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.
The shooting happened around 1:15 p.m. at the 76 gas station on East 14th. St., near the Bayfair Center police said.
The gas station attendant tells KRON4 he thought he heard a tire pop. When he looked outside, he saw a body laying by the gas pumps and called for help.
KRON4’s Camila Bernal is at the scene this morning, where she says police found the 32-year-old victim suffering on the ground.
Police say he was trying to sell a cell phone, or some sort of electronic device, when he was shot.
He died at the scene.
The suspects took off in a car and are still on the loose, police said.
No further details are available at this time.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this developing story.
— Alameda County Sheriff (@ACSOSheriffs) November 18, 2017
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS