SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about the Raiders disappointing trip to Mexico.
The Patriots pummeled the Raiders 33-8 in Mexico City Sunday.
The world watched as Tom Brady and co. dominated the Silver and Black, pushing them farther out of the AFC wildcard race.
Something else, however, caught their eyes.
Whether he meant to or not, he sparked a flurry of social media responses, including one from the President.
Trump tweeted that Lynch should be suspended by the league for what he did.
Marshawn Lynch of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders stands for the Mexican Anthem and sits down to boos for our National Anthem. Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 20, 2017
Is the President right?
Gary and Darya discuss in today’s edition of Gary’s World.
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS