SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — If you passed on the chance of banking cord blood at your child’s birth, There is now another opportunity to save those possibly life-saving stem cells.
That is…if your kids still have baby teeth.
In-depth on Tuesday night, KRON4’s Gabe Slate shows us how dental stem banking works and what it can offer your family.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY