TAHOE CITY (KRON) — A Placer County Sheriff’s Deputy ran into a trio of bears at a shopping center in Tahoe City.
The Placer County Sheriff’s “resident bear whisperer” was patrolling the Lighthouse Center when he spotted three bears outside the Taco Bell, according to a Facebook post.
Deputy Nevins was able to snap a video before the bears ran off.
The video shows one of the bears trying to get into a trash can in front of a CVS Pharmacy.
“We love how they all gathered up and took off together,” a deputy official said in the Facebook post.
“Here comes the cops, run!!” the deputy joked.
This isn’t the first time Deputy Nevins has encountered a bear.
Back in October, he spotted a bear wandering the streets of Kings Beach, peering into windows.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY