CONTRA COSTA COUNTY (KRON) — Authorities found nearly $500,000 worth of marijuana plants in a house in Discovery Bay Wednesday morning.
Detectives served a search warrant at a home on the 2000 block of Wayfarer Court, according to the Contra Costa County Office of the Sheriff.
Detectives seized about 600 marijuana plants worth an estimated $450,000, according to sheriff’s officials.
No one was at the residence at the time the search warrant was served.
This investigation is ongoing, according to authorities.
Anyone with any information on the case is asked to contact the Investigation Division at (925) 313-2600 or call the anonymous tip lines at (925) 313-1166 or (866) 846-3592. Tips can also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY