SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Many of us will sit down this Thanksgiving to feast on turkey and gravy and the fixings.
It is an American tradition.
And on Wednesday night’s Dine and Dish, a little something different, but All-American just the same.
Vicki Liviakis gives us a taste of the melting pot of American cuisine.
Watch the above video to see Vicki’s full report.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY