BERKELEY (KRON) — Shopping should be a stress-free experience.
But most of the time, it’s far from anything but being stress-free.
But there are some things you can do to keep your sanity or the sanity of others.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY