SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Glide Memorial Church in San Francisco is gearing up to serve thousands for Thanksgiving dinner.
It’s an annual tradition that requires the help of dozens of volunteers.
KRON4’s Lydia Pantazes was at the church all morning long as volunteers worked to prepare dinner.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY