SANTA ROSA (KRON) — On Friday night, a high school football team is advancing to the championship.
This team was fighting not only to win it all but to win for their North Bay community, which has lost so much in the devastating wildfires.
Cardinal Newman High School was in the semi-finals on Friday night.
And all this time, they’ve been in the playoffs. They haven’t played on their own turf.
But that’s not stopping them in their quest to win.
KRON4’s Charles Clifford was at the game with the feeling out there.
Watch the above video to see Charles’ full report.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY