ISLE OF WIGHT, England (KRON) — Enough turkey talk.
These images show the first “greater flamingo” to be hatched at the” Amazon World Zoo Park in England.
The zoo made the announcement on Facebook this week.
They say they have housed flamingos since they opened nearly 30 years ago, but this was the first chick ever born at the zoo.
The zoo will be able to determine the sex of the bird in the next few weeks via DNA testing.
Zoo officials say the baby bird will be made available to the public sometime after winter.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY