SAN JOSE (KRON)– Though winter is approaching, it still feels like summer for parts of the Bay Area. Record-breaking temperatures were set in San Jose on Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures reached 80 degrees on Nov. 25 of 2017, breaking the record high of 76 degrees set on the same day of 1959.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY