SANTA ROSA (KRON) — A routine traffic stop led to the arrest of a man, who was allegedly in possession of drugs, a gun, and $3,500 in cash Saturday morning in Santa Rosa, according to Santa Rosa Police Department.
An officer was driving westbound on Carillo St. when a driver made a “minor traffic violation,” police said.
Police pulled over 21-year-old Christian Bazzano of Santa Rosa at Glen St. and College Ave.
During the traffic stop, police found about 20 grams of cocaine, over $3,500 in cash, other items commonly associated with selling drugs, and a .40 caliber handgun with a large capacity magazine.
Bazzano was transported to the Sonoma County Jail where he was booked for possession for:
- Possession of Narcotics for Sales (Felony)
- Loaded Firearm in Public (Felony)
- Large Capacity Magazine (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance while Armed (Felony)
- Possession of a Firearm without a Serial Number (Misdemeanor)
- Possession of a Control Substance (Misdemeanor)
- Concealed Firearm upon Person (Misdemeanor)
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor (Misdemeanor)
This investigation is ongoing and anyone with information regarding this incident is encouraged to contact the Santa Rosa Police Department (707) 543-3600.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY