SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Four passengers on BART had their cellphones stolen in sperate incidents on Friday.
According to BART police, one suspect attempted to steal a victim’s phone at the Fruitvale Station.
The male victim was knocked to the floor.
In a second incident, a passenger’s phone was snatched a the Union City Station.
Another victim has his phone snatched while walking up the steps of the 16th Steet Station.
Police said a large group of teens stole cellphones from two victims at the Coliseum Station.
A 14-year-old was arrested but later released to his parent.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY