SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A new medical study suggests that different types of alcohol trigger specific emotions.
The recent findings were published last week in the online journal BMJ Open.
Researchers are linking different alcohol types to specific emotions.
For example, spirits like vodka and gin tend to make people more aggressive.
Red wine drinkers, on the other hand, noted feeling more relaxed and tired.
30,000 people between the ages of 18 and 34 were used in the survey.
Experts say while more research is needed, the report could provide insight into peoples’ drinking habits.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY