OAKLAND (KRON) — California Lottery officials are looking for the lucky person who bought a winning Powerball ticket in Oakland recently.
The ticket matched five of the six numbers in Saturday night’s draw and is worth $374,181.
Lottery officials said the ticket was purchased at Da Huong Sandwich and Coffee, located at 605 East 12th Street.
It successfully matched the numbers 53-8-54-27, and 13, missing only the red Powerball number 4.
Lottery officials advise the winner to immediately sign the back of their ticket in ink, keep it in a safe place that you’ll remember, then familiarize themselves with the Lottery’s Winner’s Handbook.
The winner should then visit any of the nine Lottery District Offices during normal business hours to claim their prize.
- SAN JOSE MATH CAMP TEACHER ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT ON GIRL
- FBI SEEKS HELP FINDING HELLS ANGELS MEMBER IN SONOMA COUNTY
- UBER COVER-UP HACK HITS 57 MILLION USERS, DRIVERS
- TOP 15 THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY DEALS OF 2017
- LIST OF RESTAURANTS OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- BAY AREA STORE HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY