SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will start on Sunday in Chicago against the Bears, according to the team.
Head Coach Kyle Shanahan met with the quarterbacks on Tuesday and told them Garoppolo will start on Sunday.
Shanahan will talk to the media on Wednesday afternoon.
Garoppolo threw a touchdown pass last Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- CAL ATHLETE SURVIVES CRASH THAT KILLED FAMILY
- GAS LEAK TRIGGERS EXPLOSION, EVACUATIONS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LOTTERY OFFICIALS SEARCH FOR POWERBALL WINNER IN OAKLAND
- PRINCE HARRY AND ACTRESS MEGHAN MARKLE TO WED NEXT YEAR
- METH LAB FOUND IN HOME OF ACCUSED SOUTH BAY STALKER