SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–In today’s edition of the World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom discuss LaVar Ball’s recent comments on whether Lonzo is better than Curry and how the NFL is tackling social justice issues.
Steph Curry and Lonzo ball faced off when the Warriors took on the Lakers Wednesday night beating them 127 to 123. LaVar Ball doesn’t hold back and stands firm in his belief that his son Lonzo is a better player than Curry.
The 49ers are preparing for the Jimmy Garoppolo era. Garoppola practiced as the team’s new starting quarterback.
Hoping to counteract player protests, the NFL and its owners have proposed to donate $100 million to causes considered important to African-American communities.
- CAL ATHLETE SURVIVES CRASH THAT KILLED FAMILY
- GAS LEAK TRIGGERS EXPLOSION, EVACUATIONS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LOTTERY OFFICIALS SEARCH FOR POWERBALL WINNER IN OAKLAND
- PRINCE HARRY AND ACTRESS MEGHAN MARKLE TO WED NEXT YEAR
- METH LAB FOUND IN HOME OF ACCUSED SOUTH BAY STALKER