SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about Tiger’s return and Colin Kaepernick’s prestigious award.
Tiger Woods is back!
He was playing in his first round of competitive golf in nearly a year.
He was in the Bahamas for the Hero World Challenge, where he finished with two bogeys on the day.
Tiger tallied a 69, putting him three strokes off the lead.
Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is this year’s recipient of the Sports Illustrated Muhammad Ali Legacy Award.
The 30-year-old is the youngest ever to win the award.
Kaepernick started kneeling during the national anthem in 2016 to draw attention to police brutality and social justice issues.
The protests were soon adopted by several players and have continued this season.
Kaepernick is expected to attend Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year awards show on Tuesday in New York, where he will be honored.
Kaepernick opted out of his contract with the 49ers in March and has remained jobless since.
- GARCIA ZARATE FOUND NOT GUILTY OF KILLING KATE STEINLE
- FULL COVERAGE: KATE STEINLE SHOOTING CASE
- BOY DIES AFTER MOM REFUSES TO TAKE HIM TO DOCTOR
- POLICE IDENTIFY RENO HIGH-RISE GUNMAN KILLED BY SWAT
- CAR YOU DRIVE REVEALS IF YOU ARE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN
- WATCH LIVE: KRON4 NEWSCASTS