WEST COLUMBIA, SC (WCMH) – A South Carolina man’s drunken takeover of a Waffle House restaurant is going viral.
Alex Bowen says he was drunk and hungry when he walked into a West Columbia Waffle House Thursday morning. He said he waited 10 minutes at the register without seeing an employee.
“I walked back outside to look for employees,” Bowen told WIS. “No one in sight.”
A short time later, he noticed the employee asleep.
“Got hot on the grill with a double Texas bacon cheesesteak melt with extra pickles,” Bowen said. “When I was done I cleaned the grill, collected my ill-gotten sandwich and rolled on out.”
Bowen posted photos to Facebook detailing his exploits.
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018