SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–Several closures were in effect after a Bay Bridge toll booth worker was killed during her shift Saturday morning.
According to California Highway Patrol, 46-year-old Si Si Han was struck and killed by 32-year-old Daniel Berk around 5:00 a.m.
Berk, a Foster City resident, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
While Caltrans crews investigated the damage, there were multiple closures in effect:
1) The connecting ramp from northbound Interstate 880 to westbound Interstate 80 remains closed.
2) HOV flyover from westbound I-80 to the Toll Plaza.
3) The six right toll booths will remain closed as the California Highway Patrol conducts a thorough investigation.
CHP cleared the scene just before 8:00 p.m.
The lane closure established this morning, on I-80WB at the Toll Plaza, due to fatal collision, is expected to be cleared within 90 minutes.
— CHP Oakland (@CHPoakland) December 3, 2017
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018