SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– A software glitch had iPhones all over the world rebooting over and over again Saturday morning.
The bug affected phones that used apps with a notification feature such as Workout or medical apps.
Apple later released an update of its iOS 11 operation system called iOS 11.2. If your phone is still acting up, Apple says you should go to settings, turn off your notifications and manually install the update.
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018