SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–A coastal flood advisory is in effect until Tuesday afternoon as high tides are expected to occur.
According to the weather officials, the flood advisory has been issued for Sunday through Tuesday afternoon with high tides occurring during the mid and late morning hours. The low tides will occur during the afternoon to late evening hours.
The regions that will be impacted the most is the immediate coast and Bay front, as well as coastal marshes and sloughs.
Coastal residents in the warned area should be mindful of rising water.
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018