GLENN ELLEN (KRON)–Volunteers in Glen Ellen prepared a holiday feast for North Bay fire victims on Sunday.
In a town of fewer than 800 people, Glen Ellen has become a community more tightly night after the Nuns fire tore through the area late Oct. destroying 1 out of 5 homes.
In an effort to remind fire victims that they aren’t alone during the holidays, Glen Ellen Forum organized a dinner to bring the community together.
KRON4’s Ella Sogomonian attended the event and spoke to fire victims who were full of joy.
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018