SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — KRON4 sent QuadCopter4 above the Golden State Warriors’ new arena being built in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood.
QuadCopter4 captured the progress made so far.
They broke ground on the arena that will be known as the Chase Center back in January.
So, almost a year into the project now, the arena is really starting to take shape.
The 11-acre site includes an 18,000-seat arena and 600,000 square feet of office space, as well as a new 5.5-acre park.
KRON4 also had QuadCopter4 above the site in August.
The Warriors’ new home is expected to be ready for the 2019-20 season once the world champs move from Oakland back to San Francisco.
The team is footing the bill, with no public money.
The price tag is $1 billion.
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018