LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – A 9-month-old baby died after co-sleeping with a parent, according to authorities.
The baby has been identified as Cayden Triggs by the Clark County Coroner’s Office.
According to Las Vegas Metro Police, the baby’s father called police Monday after the baby was found not breathing.
The father had been sleeping with the infant in a chair.
The child was taken to Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and pronounced dead.
No charges have been filed. There is no history of abuse in the household.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- ‘OUT OF CONTROL’ SOCAL FIRE FORCES THOUSANDS TO EVACUATE
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- EAST BAY LYFT DRIVER CARJACKED AT GUNPOINT ON HER BIRTHDAY
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018