SAN JOSE (KRON) — A big rig truck rolled over spilling construction debris and equipment all over a roadway in San Jose Tuesday.
The collision happened at Bascom and Fruitdale Avenues.
The big rig hit two cars at the intersection causing it to roll over.
A witness told KRON4 the drivers were not seriously hurt.
Drivers should avoid the area as crews work to clean the spill.
Big rig rolls over, spills load after colliding with 2 cars at Bascom&Fruitdale in San Jose. Witnesses says drivers not seriously hurt. pic.twitter.com/1FvXmjfYXv
— @Rob Fladeboe kron4 (@KRON4RFladeboe) December 5, 2017
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018