CNN– Kroger is recalling a brand of water for infants after a mold discovery.
‘Comforts for Baby Purified Water with Fluoride’ was sold in one gallon, clear containers.
The FDA says the mold is not visible to the naked eye.
After receiving customer complaints, the grocery store chain tested the water and identified the mold.
The FDA says exposure can cause skin and respiratory irritation.
Infants with an already compromised immune system may be at an increased risk, according to officials.
Kroger has pulled the product from its shelves.
If you have purchased the water, you can return it to the store for a refund.
More details about the recall can be found on fda.gov.
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018