BATTLE CREEK, MI (WMBD) — An Illinois man set off a back-and-forth on Twitter with Pop-Tarts brand and Illinois police after claiming to put mustard on his pastries.
The now-deleted Tweet by Twitter handle @adumsteeves read, “You guys aint from Illinois if you dont put mustard on your poptarts.”
The Pop-Tarts Twitter handle responded by attaching the original tweet in a message to the Illinois State Police.
— Pop-Tarts (@PopTartsUS) November 28, 2017
Let us know if they don’t handle this @PopTartsUS, WE will…
Ain’t nobody puttin’ mustard on their Pop-Tarts in Illinois. https://t.co/O7WjT0c3Lo
— Dixon Police (@DixonPolice) November 29, 2017
Thanks for the support. Due to the severity of the crime, we need all the help we can get. https://t.co/NdZ6RhY0cy
— Pop-Tarts (@PopTartsUS) November 29, 2017
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018