SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about Steph Curry’s ankle and Monday Night Football madness.
Steph Curry came out of last night’s game with an ankle sprain. Curry took it well, joking that now he can’t play golf with his dad.
But how serious is it really? Gary and Darya discuss.
Monday Night Football was nothing short of brutal as the rivalry between the Bengals and Steelers becomes even more personal.
Several players left the game with injuries. Bengals’ Vontaze Burfict had to be carted off after a “karma” hit by JuJu Smith-Schuster.
Burfict was under fire last season after a late head shot on Steelers’ star receiver Antonio Brown.
- CARJACKING SUSPECT SHOT, KILLED BY SFPD
- SF DEFENDS SANCTUARY STATUS AFTER STEINLE VERDICT
- VIDEO: DELIVERY DRIVER POOPS ON SACRAMENTO DRIVEWAY
- MCDONALD’S MANAGER TO GET $110K FOR HELPING NAB SUSPECT
- CONCORD RESTAURANT BRIEFLY SHUT DOWN AFTER RATS INFESTATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018