SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A freeze warning has been issued for the North Bay on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
The freeze warning will be in effect from 1 a.m. Wednesday to 9 a.m.
Overnight lows are expected to range from 22 to 30 degrees, below freezing.
Freezing temperatures can damage or kill plants that are sensitive to cold.
Make sure pets are protected from the cold, the NWS says.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or highly likely.
These conditions will kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018