SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Drivers should expect delays on the upper deck of the Bay Bridge Tuesday due to emergency repair work.
Caltrans crews are making repairs to a joint on westbound Interstate 80 near the Harrison Street Exit, which was briefly closed, according to officials.
Crews are repairing an expansion joint at the west approach, Caltrans said.
Drivers should expect delays while CHP performs a traffic break to allow Caltrans crew to make repairs.
— CHP San Francisco (@CHPSanFrancisco) December 6, 2017
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018