CONTRA COSTA COUNTY (KRON) — Crosswalks are designed to give pedestrians and sometimes bicyclists a safe way to cross busy streets.
Drivers are required to yield, but the pedestrians and bike riders also have to follow certain laws and use some common sense.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018