CLAYTON (KRON) — A Clayton restaurant is closed after a health inspector found evidence of rats.
Rodent droppings were found throughout the restaurant including on tables, chairs, and on window ledges.
This was happening at Casa Gourmet Burrito, located at 5435 Clayton Rd. in Clayton.
The restaurant was first shut down last Thursday and remains closed on Wednesday.
There was a prior inspection at the restaurant in mid-October.
Rat droppings were also found then, but it was not forced to close because it was not in the food prep area.
It was closed after another inspection on Nov. 30.
There is no timetable for when it will reopen.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018