BERKELEY (KRON)–On Thursday Berkeley police arrested a man they believe committed two robberies on UC Berkeley’s campus over the course of a few months.
According to campus police, Kenthol Fenceroy Jr. of Oakland, stole a laptop computer on Oct. 17 at Crossroads Dining. Then on Nov. 8, Fenceroy stole a second laptop on the Clark Kerr Campus.
He was arrested and charged with other felonies that occurred within the city of Berkeley including theft, possession of stolen property and evasion.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018